Cardboard and Paper Creations
Choose from three projects:
- Cardboard Animals / Creatures
- Moving Paper Fish
- Paper Mache / Mosaic Vessels
IMPORTANT: please let us know which project you would like by putting it in the “notes” field at the checkout.
All ages and abilities welcome!
This is a one hour long *online* workshop – on Google Hangouts. Sometimes we use Zoom. We will email you a link ahead of your class.
You only need to make one booking per household 🙂 . You are also welcome to share the link with up to three other households, who will then be able to join in with your session, at no extra cost.
Materials that you will need:
You will also need for Cardboard Animals/ Creatures:
- Cardboard (preferably different colours)
You will also need for Moving Paper Fish:
- Glue stick
You will also need for Paper Mache / Mosaic Vessels:
- Cardboard (preferably different colours) / newspaper
- shallow bowl
- flour / PVA glue
- mixing bowl or empty ice cream container
- recommended: plastic table cloth/ newspaper to cover table you will be working at
Don’t worry if you don’t have everything exactly as on this list. Let us know, and we can always adapt the workshop to work with what you have available.
Tutor: this class is taught by Davide Genovese